Have you damaged or broken your security key? Do you need an emergency entry into your house? Do not panic! Let Keychange Locksmiths in Brighton resolve your lock and key related issues. We are available 24/7 with no emergency call-out charge. So the next time you find yourself locked out in the cold or worse, make Keychange Locksmiths your first call!
Fast Key Cutting Services
Keychange Locksmiths provide a fast and rapid response to your key related issues. We also offer cost-effective key cutting services in Brighton, to accompany our other locksmith services. We offer a variety of key cutting service. We also provide both mobile and in-store key cutting services, ensuring that our services are flexible and convenient for all our customers in Brighton and its surrounding areas. Should you need a replacement of key, we can repair your keys and create a new copy, all in the space of a few seconds.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost of Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
Keychange locksmiths can help with:
Keys Cut to Code Number
All our keys are stamped with unique key code or key code numbers that allow our experts to replicate keys without the need to install a whole new lock system.
Lost Keys Cutting
If you’ve lost your keys or you are locked out, we can speedily and effortlessly cut a new key for you. We offer you our years of experience by making a replacement key for you, even if you do not have the original. We can provide key cutting for your lost restricted master keys. But you will have to come along with a form of identification.
Our keys are fashioned to your exact specifications. Whatever kind of key cut you require, we will deliver it to you in less than a minute.
Key copying or key duplication is the process of creating a key based on an existing model. You are probably wondering if it is illegal to duplicate a key. Not all keys are illegal to copy. However, the duplication of restricted keys are limited to approved manufacturers and locksmiths. Good thing we are registered with the MLA. We are legally approved to copy any set of keys and also cut these keys to fit the locks you desire.
Some of our keys and locks are especially designed to be difficult to duplicate by our team of creative engineers. At other times we simply stamp the words “do not duplicate” on the keys. Your keys are absolutely safe with us. All our uPVC and wooden doors and lock are uniquely crafted to ensure maximum security. We can also guarantee the copy of your home or office keys, and any other keys in a minute.
How long does key cutting take?
Basically, the amount of time required to effectively cut a Key will vary depending on the key. The most time spent is mostly finding the correct key blank. For example, a standard ‘Yale’ key type (small keys) will not take longer than a minute to cut. The first 25 seconds will be used to locate the correct key blank, another 5 seconds to cut, and 5 to 15 seconds to prepare the key for the customer.
Whereas, safe keys are often difficult to cut so they take longer time. A standard safe key takes about 20 to 25 minutes to cut. This is because they may need to be hand-cut and require a finishing by hand. Some safe keys are double bitted.
With Keychange Locksmiths you can be certain that we will provide a fast and responsive service to all your key and lock related issues. Our 24-hour Keychange Locksmith service offers a 10-15 minutes rapid response emergency service for opening rim locks including doors and security locks. If we do not gain entry within 15 minutes, you don’t have to pay us.
How much does it cost to cut a key?
The prices of cutting a key depend upon several factors and they can vary in different regions of the UK. For instance London may be more expensive than others. This cost will increase for different key types based on the time it takes to cut the key as well as the type of blank used. Some blanks are more expensive than others. Prices often start from the following:
- Mortice Keys: from about £5
- Safe keys: approximately £15
- Security key cut: £10-£20
When you opt for Keychange Locksmiths, you can be sure that no other company offer the quality of product we do at our competitive price range.
We Offer Key Cutting Services For:
We deliver all common locker keys used in the UK within 5 minutes. The replacement number is stamped on the lockface and on the original key. To order your replacements locker keys give us a call today or email us a good photo of the lockface or existing key and we’ll do our best to help.
Have your original cupboard keys gone missing? Do not worry! We can deliver both common and vintage replacement keys for your cupboards. Our locksmiths can make a replacement key from the number stamped on the front of your lock.
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
We offer insurance approved security locks that meet BS 362. We have undergone an in-depth training from the best locksmith engineers in England. Regardless of how sophisticated your security key systems are, you can be rest assured that we can replace and repair all types of multipoint locking systems. We can also install CCTV systems and alarms, success control, security bars and grilles for your security.
Roof Rack Keys
We offer replacement keys for Citron, Peugeot, Renault roof racks and other popular brands. We have the latest and cutting-edge electronic technology for cutting keys to code.
We design secured key systems for offices within minutes. Keychange Locksmiths is available for your office key cuts. So
We offer key cutting services for your lost or broken desk keys. All our desk keys are secured and discreetly packaged for your security. We are available 24-hours a day. We can even make key cuts on Saturday.
Filing Cabinet Keys
For your office filing cabinets, our keys are cut to code number. Your keys will be stamped for easy identification and delivered the same day.
Keychange in Brighton, is one of the UK leading radial keys supplier. Our radial keys are cut to code and all types of radial and tubular key blanks can be made available. To order your replacement radial keys simply visit our website or give us a call today.
We specialize in repairing and replacing Tambour keys. We do not just replace lost keys, we cut all our keys to code number. So if you are in need of an affordable tambour key cut, we are here to help 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Garage Door Keys
Secure your garage from burglary attack and other unforeseen events with our uniquely cut to code garage door keys. The people of Brighton can be sure that at Keychange we take home security very seriously.
If you are experiencing problems locking your doors, or finding it hard to insert your key in the lock. If you are having difficulty shutting your door or you find your door handles too stiff to operate, your Keychange Locksmiths is here to help you.
We have sophisticated and latest machines that can easily cut your Motice keys. We also have experienced engineers that can easily find the correct key blank, saving the stress of waiting for a long period.
We offer a genuine 24/7 locksmith service, so if you require an upgrade, repairs or replacement for your cashbox keys, we are just a phone call away.
Post Box Keys
Have you lost your post box key? Do you need a replacement post box key? Look no further, we are MLA approved, so we can reliably cut all your restricted key type to code including Post Box keys.
Why Choose Keychange Locksmiths?
At Keychange Locksmiths, we offer you our years of experience working as a fully qualified Brighton Locksmiths. We provide a full range of commercial services, from simple lock and key replacement, to a master key and access systems. We are UK bases family run business who have been in the locksmith industry for decades. We cut tens of thousands of keys every year on behalf of extremely satisfied businesses and individuals in Brighton.
24-hour call out service
Here at Keychange, we provide 24/7 all doors, all locks, and all security solutions, across Brighton. With the best professional engineers and competitive prices in tow. Lock and key related mishaps can be daunting. Thankfully we can easily resolve this with our 24-hour call out service.
No Call Out Charge
No matter the time or day of the week, we can be with you in an emergency event within 15-20 minutes, and our call out locksmith services are absolutely free!
We have a team of accredited engineers who are the best of the best. They can gain entry, repair and install your locks quickly and with minimal fuss.
Fast Reliable Response
We provide a prompt response to all lost keys, broken or faulty locks, and burglary incidents as well as other emergency events.
Competitive Local Rates
We install, repair, and maintain locks and security at the highest level of service for residents of Brighton and the surrounding area. No other company across Brighton and its surrounding area, offers a valuable locksmith service at our price range. We give discounts to people who are at a financial disadvantage. We also offer all our returning clients a discount. So be sure to remind us when booking an engineer.
Call us today on our Freephone: 080 0209 597 or reach us on our Landline: 0127 3959 402, to get the best local prices, guaranteed.
Compliant with all British standard locks (BS3621)
The secret to a long-lasting and professional lock and key is to opt for a brand that is accredited by the UK government and professionals in the industry. At Keychange we have fulfilled and met with some of the strictest criteria and all our engineers are accredited as well. We are Members of the Master Locksmith Associations, CRB checked and used by the Sussex Police.
Your maximum satisfaction is our topmost priority, we can go above and beyond just to get your locks fixed. With our unique Keychange Locksmith services, we will leave you over the moon with satisfaction. We provide expert advice on a few different ways that you can add extra security to your doors or locks. Plus an expert opinion on which locks are best for your uPVC (plastic) & Wooden doors or locks.
Request a FREE Quote today (WUFOO)
We take pride in developing a reliable and professional reputation from all our previous customers, which gives commercial owners and individuals in Brighton, a better idea of why we are the most suitable choice as their “locksmith near me”. Request a free quote today and we can get started on a smooth locksmith’s journey.
We guarantee superior standards of quality at completive prices, affording all our customers in Brighton including Adelaide, Bevendean, Preston, Whitehawk, Hanover, Roedean, among many others great value for locksmith duties.
Lock Brands We Service
Key Cutting FAQ’s
- Don’t not reinsert your key: the common misconception is that once you reinsert your broken key the lock will open. Do not be misled by this. The harder you try, the farther back your key will go into the lock, making it more difficult for you. Hold on to the part you have, so you can give it back to the locksmith. It is easier for the locksmith to cut a new key with both pieces of your key.
- Apply a lubricant: applying a lubricant to the keyway such as a graphic spray lubricant, an oil based lubricant (WD-40) or any other dry lubricant will make the process easier. Grab applier to remove the broken key. Pliers will do get the job done faster.
- Tools that can save the day: Some materials that you may have on you might help you get your broken key out of the lock. This include: metal hair clip, safety pin, bobby pin, or a Swiss army knife.
Alternatively, you can just call a locksmith to remove and change the broken key from the lock and also cut a new key.
True security keys are “Patent Protected” and this will be imprinted on the key as well as the words “do not duplicate” boldly written on them.
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,
Information about Brighton
- Key Change Locksmiths offers Key Cutting services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Key Change Locksmiths make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Key Change Locksmiths’s Key Cutting service area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of Key Change Locksmiths within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Woodingdean, Westdene, Withdean and West Blatchington.
- Last but not least Key Change Locksmiths’s Key Cutting services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.