uPVC Doors & windows
Good Afternoon, guy’s!
I want to talk (type) to you about your uPVC doors and windows. From time-to-time they’ll need adjusting and maintenance. If you’re finding it’s getting more & more difficult to close/lock your uPVC’s, then it really is time to get your local locksmith out.
If you ignore the warning signs that your uPVC door or window is in need of some TLC, then it can definitely compound the problem. The extra strain placed on the other components will eventually mean that the mechanisms fail completely making the price tag much higher to fix it.
- Trouble turning keys due to lack of strength? - 13th June 2019
- Finding a local locksmith & avoiding ‘the nationals’! - 2nd January 2019
- The changing weather & impact on locks, doors & windows. - 2nd January 2019
- Pet Sitters & your malfunctioning locks - 2nd January 2019
- uPVC Doors & windows - 2nd January 2019