Expert Emergency Locksmith Services
What is worse than being locked out of your home? Not having a locksmith when you need one. Fortunately, Key Change Locksmiths can provide you with all your security and locksmith service. We are a 24-hour emergency locksmith services located in Brighton & Hove.
Key Change Locksmiths is a trusted family locksmith business. We have provided professional locksmith and security solutions for many years to homes and organisation in Brighton & Hove, Southwick, Portslade and the surrounding areas. With us, you can be sure of a quick response from our Locksmith.
Our locksmith is professionally trained to handle all types of windows and doors in both domestic and commercial settings. We use non-destructive entry method for your locks. In fact, 99% of entry methods are non-destructive. This means you can save a little cash by keeping your original lock.
In case you find yourself locked out of your home or office. Or are experiencing problems with your euro locks, window lock, rim cylinder locks, mailbox locks or any type of lock. Don’t panic, Key Change Locksmiths is always available.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High-security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost or Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
Our Domestic & Commercial Emergency Locksmith Services
Do you ever wonder why many residents across Brighton & Hove have chosen Key Change Locksmiths as their foremost security provider?
It is because of our excellent service, competitive prices and quality products. We understand the need of an expert to handle sensitive issues like the security of your property. That’s why our Locsmith is professionally trained and accredited.
Our residential services include:
- Lockouts at home- Gain access to a property quickly
- Garage lock installations
- Changing or upgrading your existing locks
- Window lock services
- House key duplication
- Lock re-keying
- Burglary Repairs and re-securing a property after a break-in
- Locks for pool gate
- Bailiff appointment – In case your tenants refuse to vacate your property
- Mailbox lock installations
- Master lock installation services
- Replacement of broken lock
- Replacement of lost keys
- Door & Frame Repairs
- Installation of new lock
We don’t just deal with residential locks in Brighton & Hove. We also offer a wide range of commercial locksmith services to our clients. We understand that your business holds vital information and expensive equipment. Hence, the need for security. We can provide British Standard compliant when required. No matter the size of your business. Give us a call today.
Our commercial services include:
- Master key system installation
- Lockout- gain access to your business
- New lock installation
- Door & Frame Repairs
- Repair and change of locks
- Authorized key duplication
- Installation and repair of commercial safes
- Master re-keying
- Changing or upgrading your existing locks
- Replacement of keys and/or locks for cabinet’s windows and doors
We specialise in repairing and replacing locks in every type door and window whether UPVC, wooden, aluminium or composite.
Why Choose Keychange Locksmiths?
We understand everything about locks, and we give you the best. We often encourage or clients not to make pay till they gain entry into their property.
24-Hour Call Out Service
We understand the anxiety in being locked out. That’s why we have made ourselves available. No matter the time of the day, we will be there for you. If you live in Brighton & Hove, Henfield, Hassocks, Lewes, Cooksbridge, Shoreham and the surrounding area. Just call our emergency line 07901 653 513 and get a swift response.
Will you delegate something as sensitive as your security to a random locksmith? Or would you rather go with a professional? At Key Change Locksmiths, our locksmith is an experts with professional training and is a member of the Master Locksmith Association. We understand the need to be respectful and patient in a difficult times e.g. losing your keys.
Fast Reliable Response
No matter your emergency need, Key Change Locksmith is ready to solve it. We understand you are pressed for time and we have the solution for that. We are fast and responsive. We can reach you in 10- 15 minutes after your call. Our expertise allows us gain entry to your property quickly. With Key Change Locksmiths, you are guaranteed a quick result. How fast do you want us? Contact us and we will be with you in no time.
No Call Out Charge
Key Change Locksmiths offers 24/7 emergency call-outs with no call out fee. That’s right.
Whether you want to install a new lock, you are locked out. Or you are confused about security and lock issues. Call us, we are ready to help.
Competitive Local Rates
At Keychange, we provide our clients with expert service at pocket-friendly rates.
- No call out charges
- No hidden costs
- Free quotes
- No VAT
We often have promotions for clients on a budget. Some of our previous offers include discount services to:
- Disability and Key Workers.
- Returning customers
- NHS Workers
- Armed Forces/Police
Compliant with all British standard locks (BS3621)
Our cylinder rim and mortice locks – residential and commercial- can be compliant to the British Standards (BS3621) if required. This essential security standard can offer you peace of mind and insurance compliance.
In compliance with BSI standards (BS3621) all our locks can have:
- A minimum of five-lever pin tumbler lock.
- Inaccessible door screws when the door is closed.
- Tough metal plate covering them to prevent invaders from drilling it.
- Extended bolts by a minimum of 20mm from the faceplate
At Key Change Locksmiths, we combine expert locksmith solutions with excellent customer service support.
At Keychange Locksmiths, we take pride in the quality of our work. Over the years we have established a reputation for being a reliable locksmith in Brighton & Hove. We guarantee you safe locks, quick response, unbeatable price, and a 12-month warranty for our parts.
Burglary Prevention Advice
Did you know that a burglary occurs every 40 seconds in the UK? 75% of burglars use a door? About 1 Million burglaries are reported each year. It’s alarming right? Burglary attacks often come when we least expect it. It stresses you physically, mentally and financially.
Fortunately, there are certain ways to prevent your home from bring burgled. Below are preventions and measures we consider to keep intruders at bay.
- Make sure you have the right security system in place.
- Call experts like Key Change Locksmiths to survey your house for vulnerable and weak spots.
- Make sure you are locking your doors properly. You will be surprised how many people lock their doors incorrectly. Get an expert locksmith to show you the most effective way to lock your door.
- Get a letterbox cage to stops thieves from tampering with locks through the letterbox.
- Keep your curtains and blinds closed at night.
- Get security lighting: this way burglars will be detected easily when they are trying to break-in.
- Make sure windows are secured.
- For garages, doors should have purpose-made locks fitted to both sides.
Get your doors and locks fitted by a qualified locksmith in Brighton & Hove. Call us when you are about to take these actions. In the event, you were burgled and your locks were damaged, we can help you replace your damaged lock with BSI standard locks if required.
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
The Importance of Lock Maintenance and Security Upgrades
The question many of our customers ask is, ‘’why upgrade my lock?’ Security is essential to every home and organisation. The basic form of defence is the exterior door and windows. For this reason, it’s important not to neglect maintenance and security upgrade on your locks.
The mechanism of the UPVC door lock has a multi-point locking system operated by a euro Cylinder lock.
The euro cylinder lock is what you need to upgrade. Thieves have found a way to break the euro cylinder lock within 42 seconds – 2 minutes. Key Change Locksmiths carry Brisant Ultion Sold Secure, Diamond Standard BS3621. These are top shelf, high security locks that will withstand a theifs attempt to break the lock cylinder.
Importance of maintaining and upgrading your locks includes:
- Maintenance increases the lifespan of your locks, doors and windows.
- Reduces the risk of emergency lock problems: Have you ever turned a key in the lock and it breaks immediately? To prevent an unnecessary emergency, give us a call now.
- Protect you against former occupants or nosy neighbours: When you move into a new home, there’s a probability that the Keys to your home are in the hands of former occupants or neighbours.
- Secures old properties: Many homes have outdated locks. Upgrading your locks will prevent broken locks or keys that can be copied easily.
- Insurance compliance: Upgrading the locks of your window and doors makes you compliant with your home insurance policy. Failure to meet this requirement means your claims will be rejected. As stipulated by the most insurance company, our locks comply with the British Standard (BS3621)
- Increases the value of your property: Your windows and doors play an important role in value of your home. Potential buyers will look out for security doors and windows. If you have the best, you will get more.
- Energy efficient: The seal, fitting and frame of your door and window is key to saving energy. Over time, the frame and seal disintegrate, so, you need to upgrade constantly.
To put your mind at ease, it best to have regular maintenance and upgrade. Key Change Locksmiths Brighton & Hove offer to upgrade and maintenance services. We provide security solutions for all types of doors and windows. Contact us today to survey your lock and give you a quote.
Request a FREE Quote today
Key Change Locksmiths are experts and can provide you with a free quote. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist you. Give us a call now. 01273 595 402
Lock Brands We Service
Emergency Locksmith FAQ'S
[aroham-schema-faq faq_id=’134120, 134119, 134118, 134113, 134110, 134107, 134104, 134103, 134096, 134095, 134094, 134091, 134088, 134087′]
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,