Your house is your home, so it is of vital importance to you to protect your belongings from potential thieves. KeyChange locksmiths can offer a range of emergency locksmith services to help ensure your home is safe. Located in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, we can provide door repair and installation services for a 20-mile radius. Secure your home with our services today.
Our Door repair services
Damaged doors can have both safety and insurance implications. With the extensive experience of our engineers, commercial doors can be repaired or replaced efficiently, thus reducing any issues or security.
Our engineers can install internal and external fire doors. As well as this, tumescent ancillaries and furniture can also be included to provide a complete safety solution that is tested, rated and certified. We have a range of fire-resistant glazing that can be fitted into pre-existing doors.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost of Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
Our door reinforcement services
Preventive reinforcement is important in providing a high-level sense of security. Our concern is your safety and protection. This is the reason we go to great lengths to provide reliable door reinforcement techniques. All our locksmiths are fully qualified. They have tools and skills to complete the job. After a quick survey of your property we can offer advice on the most efficient solution.
The solution we provide will be individual to you in order to meet your needs both quickly and professionally. Maintenance, reinforcement and repairs to doors must never be neglected. Unattended, small damages to a door can quickly become a great threat.
Door closer installation
Door closers, which are an often-overlooked handy device, ensure that your doors latch shut when closed. A door closer could be the solution if you have a door that keeps slamming or doesn’t close properly or you have concerns about fire regulations or health and safety compliance or even security.
Door closers are often found in places such as communal buildings, schools, hospitals, care homes and offices, particularly commercial settings where the door needs to be kept shut. Also, door closers provide energy savings as they prevent warm or cool air from escaping. In the event of a fire, they prove invaluable, helping prevent the spread of fire and smoke.
We can offer door closer installation on most types of doors, including: steel, timber and aluminium. The installation of door closers is best done by a professional locksmith, one that has the experience and skills in commercial and residential door closer installation. This is important as there are different door closers which correspond to the size of door you have installed, providing the ideal solution to your situation. Give us a call and speak to one of our experts if you need help choosing the best door closing mechanism for you.
Boarding up service
Available 24 hours a day for emergency boarding up, we operate in the Brighton area seven days per week, 365 days per year. We respond in just 30 minutes, providing you the peace of mind that we will make your property as secure as possible in little time.
Commercial boarding up – working alongside emergency services, as well as other services, we can board up and secure all types of properties at short notice, with just a phone call for any type of situation. We have a portfolio of well-known companies that use us for all their sites.
Our specialist property security engineers always work in line with health and safety rules and regulations; and all work we provide will meet the British standards set out for the industry. This is to provide you with the peace of mind that the work we offer will be completed in a safe and clean way.
Domestic boarding up – following a burglary, break-in, or simply a broken window or patio door, we are available 24/7 to ensure your property becomes safe and secure in no time. Landlords with empty properties or businesses that need to make them safe from squatters or vandals, give us a call and look no further. We can board up all windows and doors leaving just an operational access door with a high-grade padlock, providing you access should you need to enter the property from time to time. Using our high-grade security boards and screws, we can secure any type of door or window.
Emergency entry service
If you ever find yourself locked out needing to gain entry fast, contact our 24/7 locksmiths. In no time at all, we’ll be with you offering competitive emergency locksmith prices.
Upon calling us out, we’ll assess the best entry point to your house to cause the least disruption possible to you.
The locksmiths at KeyChange locksmiths are familiar with all types of locks, including but not limited to mortise deadlocks and multipoint locking systems. They can gain access to your property through any door, so they will choose one that provides the fastest and simplest access.
People often worry that gaining entry will damage doors. They don’t want to incur emergency repairs too. KeyChange locksmiths aim to provide a stress-free solution, using non-destructive entry to gain access to your property. Whatever your problem, whether your keys were stolen, lost, or misplaced; or a UPVC security lock failed – our 24/7 locksmiths are experts who have seen it all. With our help, we will return you to your house safely and in no time
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
Door bolts and bars installation
Bolts and bars can be a simple addition to any door, further improving the security of your home. There are different types better suited to different doors. So, have a look at our list below to see which best suits your needs:
- Tower bolt – secure locks often used in household doors or sheds
- Straight bolt – a commonly used type of bolt
- Crumpton monkey tail bolt – can be used on doors, but commonly used on gates
- Rona renowned – most effective on wooden French doors.
- Birmingham bar – extremely effective on preventing doors being kicked inwards. If attached to an outward open door, can prevent chisel and Jimmy attacks.
- Multipurpose door bolt – suited to all types of door, but particularly suitable to patio doors.
If you want added security for your home or garden and are interested in bolts and bars get in touch on 0800 020907. We can provide a security survey to ensure the locks and security of your premises are up to date.
Multipoint handles installation for doors
We can provide and install a range of multipoint lock door handles; suitable for most UPVC, wooden and patio doors. We have handles that are either left or right handed, but in the majority they are reversible. We have handles with both classic and contemporary designs and can provide them in either a chrome, brass or white finish. You pick the handle that is the best fit for your business or home. Multipoint handles are most often fitted to front doors that have a multipoint lock already fitted inside.
Door adjustment and realignment
Doors are known to be difficult hang. Even when done properly, over the next few days or weeks, they can settle. This means even properly fitted doors can cause you problems after a while.
Any door may need to be adjusted over time, this includes UPVC doors. If you have problems closing or locking one of your doors, don’t worry. The team at keyChange locksmiths can help. Give us a call and we can come help realign front or back doors. Don’t ignore the situation, it could get to the point where you cannot close the door at all.
Door chain installation service
The installation of a door chain lock is a simple and relatively cheap way to gain extra security in your home or office.
A door chain lock is an additional lock to work alongside the standard deadbolt and all door handle locks already present on your door.
A door chain has two sides; the secure side with a chain attached and firmly bolted; and the sliding side, with a knob at the other end that can be inserted and slid into place.
These door chain locks are useful for a number of reasons. Firstly, it adds another layer of security. If you’re deadbolt is cut and the latch pryed or bumped, a chain lock provides another layer of security preventing access to a home or other type of building. Door chains can be made of stainless steel, hardened steel or plated cast aluminium. Hardest metal chains can deter thieves looking for easy access to a home or business. Properly installed chain locks can be difficult to reach from the outside, even when a thief has already bypassed the knob latches. Another great feature of the chain lock is it can allow you to open the door slightly in order to receive a delivery or speak to someone at the door without giving them access to your home.
Digital door viewer installation
Digital door viewers are like a peephole, as a digital door viewer enables you to see who is there before you open it on a 4-inch LCD screen. Offering greater security and peace of mind.
Digital door viewers have internal memory, capturing pictures alongside time and date of any visitors that called when you weren’t home. The inbuilt night vision also gives you a clear image even at night.
Speak to a member of our home security team on 0800 0209597 and find out how our new digital door viewer can give you greater security and peace of mind.
Door brands we work on
- XL Joinery
- JB Kind
- LPD Internal Doors
Door types we work on
- Bespoke doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Contemporary doors
- Cottage doors
- Double doors
- Fire doors
- Flush doors
- French doors
- French patio doors
- Glazed doors
- Glazed external doors
- Pair doors
- Panel doors
- Period Doors
- Room dividers
- Solid oak doors
- Solid oak external doors
- Stable doors
- Standard doors
- Veneered external doors
- Veneered oak doors
- Wheelchair accessible doors
Why trust KeyChange locksmiths?
KeyChange locksmiths are a leading provider of pre-planned and emergency locksmith services. Whether you need a new door fitted, an update to your home security, or repairs after break-in; we’re here to help.
Locksmiths near you
All of our locksmiths live locally, which provide a short and quick commute to any job.
KeyChange locksmiths are staffed by trained experts who continue to train further as they work.
No unnecessary fees
We have a £0 call-out fee
All work we undertake comes with a 90-day guarantee and parts come with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
We have no bias towards brands, we aim to provide the best product that best fits the needs of the client.
We’ll make your home safe
Industry bodies and accreditors regularly scrutinize our business to ensure that we go above and beyond in terms of job safety, engineer skills, and customer service; among others.
Contact us today – 0800 0209597
Give us a call to see how we can best help you with your home needs. Our amazing locksmiths can deal with all kinds of problems that have to do with security, helping you quickly, affordably, and efficiently. Only KeyChange locksmiths have the best technicians – they are professionally trained, have the best equipment, and are extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date with the latest solutions.
Lock Brands We Service
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,
Information about Brighton
- Key Change Locksmiths is proud to offer Doors services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Key Change Locksmiths.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Key Change Locksmiths’s Doors service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Key Change Locksmiths within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order of mention, Key Change Locksmiths’s Doors services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
Areas we cover
- Master Locksmith in Southease
- Master Locksmith in Southwick
- Master Locksmith in Steyning
- Master Locksmith in Streat
- Master Locksmith in Tarring-Neville
- Master Locksmith in Westham
- Master Locksmith in Westmeston
- Master Locksmith in Willingdon-And-Jevington
- Master Locksmith in Worthing
- Master Locksmith in Lewes