Your Property and Door Lock Securty
It is of vital importance to protect your belongings from potential burglary. Key Change Locksmiths can offer a range of emergency and non emergency locksmith services to help ensure your home is safe. Located in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, Key Change Locksmiths can provide door and lock repair. Secure your home with our locksmith services today.
Our Door repair services
Damaged doors can have both safety and insurance implications. With the extensive experience of our engineers, commercial doors can be repaired or replaced efficiently, thus reducing any issues or security.
Our engineers can install internal and external fire doors. As well as this, tumescent ancillaries and furniture can also be included to provide a complete safety solution that is tested, rated and certified. We have a range of fire-resistant glazing that can be fitted into pre-existing doors.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High-security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost or Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
Multipoint Handle Installation for Doors & Windows
We can provide and install a range of multipoint lock door handles; suitable for most uPVC patio and composite doors. Most multipoint uPVC door handles have a shorter life than the door itself. These are replacable and Key Change Locksmiths carry a large selection of door and window handles.
Call Key Change Locksmiths today to arrage a quote.
Locked Out Emergency Entry Service
If you ever find yourself locked out needing to gain entry fast, contact our 24/7 locksmiths. In no time at all, we’ll be with you offering competitive emergency locksmith prices.
Upon calling us out, we’ll assess the best entry point to your house to cause the least disruption possible to you.
Key Change Locksmiths are familiar with all types of locks and doors, including but not limited to mortice deadlocks and multipoint locking systems.
People often worry that gaining entry will damage their doors. Key Change Locksmiths aim to provide a stress-free solution, using non-destructive entry to gain access to your property.
Key Change Locksmitsh will always try bypass methods and picking before moving on to more destructive techniques.
Whatever your lock and key issue, whether your keys were stolen, lost, or misplaced; or a UPVC security lock failed – our 24/7 locksmiths are experts who have seen it all.
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
Door bolts and Bars Installation
Bolts and bars can be a simple addition to any door, further improving the security of your home. There are different types better suited to different doors. So, have a look at our list below to see which best suits your needs:
- Tower bolt – secure locks often used in household doors or sheds
- Straight bolt – a commonly used type of bolt
- Crumpton monkey tail bolt – can be used on doors, but commonly used on gates
- Birmingham bar – extremely effective on preventing doors being kicked inwards. If attached to an outward open door, can prevent chisel and Jimmy attacks.
- Multipurpose door bolt – suited to all types of door, but particularly suitable to patio doors.
If you want added security for your home or garden and are interested in bolts and bars get in touch with Key Change Locksmiths on 0800 020 9597. We can provide a security survey to ensure the locks and security of your premises are up to date.
Door Adjustment and Realignment
Any door may need to be adjusted over time, this includes and not limited to uPVC doors, composite doors and windows. If you have problems closing or locking one of your doors, don’t worry. The team at Key Change Locksmiths can help. Give us a call and we can come help realign front or back doors. Don’t ignore the situation, it could get to the point where you cannot close the door at all.
If you continue using a door when it is misalligned. It can impact on the internal workings and cause them to fail/cause more damage. Get a misalligned door rectified sooner rather than later to minimise costs.
Door Chain Installation Service
Door chains offer an additional level of security for your property, also securing you when you open your door to unknown people. Key Change Locksmiths are experts at fitting door chains. Call us now to request a quote and security advice.
Lock Brands We Service
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,
Areas we cover
- Master Locksmith in Southease
- Master Locksmith in Southwick
- Master Locksmith in Steyning
- Master Locksmith in Streat
- Master Locksmith in Tarring-Neville
- Master Locksmith in Westham
- Master Locksmith in Westmeston
- Master Locksmith in Willingdon-And-Jevington
- Master Locksmith in Worthing
- Master Locksmith in Lewes