Have you moved into a new house and want to change, fit or replace your door locks? Are your current locks broken or lock and key not functioning properly? Do not panic! Key Change Locksmiths can change and replace your house keys, fix faulty locks, upgrade you to smart locks, and sort out any lock related issues.
Our Bespoke Lock Fitting Services
Here at Key Change Locksmiths, we provide professional window and door lock installation, lock repair, security fitting and replacement services for all wooden and UPVC, aluminium and composite doors and windows locks. We offer all our customers across Brighton a complete range of lock fitting services, covering all aspects of home security. Our professional locksmith can provide expert advice on types of lock, keys, home security, smart locks and much more; allowing you to rest easy in the knowledge that your home, flat, apartment or business property is secure.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost of Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
How Much Does it Cost to Fit a Lock?
There are no regulations in the locksmiths industry, so there is no specific price structure for a locksmith to follow. As a result, the price you pay for a locksmith can vary from one locksmith company to the other. The price of a locksmith may also vary based on the size of the job, where you live, the time of day you need the job done, whether you require an emergency locksmith, or whether you’re moving home and need the locks and keys changed.
Common Reasons for Fitting Locks?
Fitting door locks, window locks and other forms of additional security will help to keep burglars out or your property safe. The following are some of the reasons why new locks may need to be fitted into your home:
Faulty or Broken Locks
Do you have a faulty or damaged lock? Then it is time to call a locksmith for repairs. Faulty window or door locks can get jammed, leaving you locked out or locked in. Changing your broken or damaged locks will ensure you security against burglars, lock issues/failures and secure you for piece of mind at night.
Lost or Stolen Keys
Have you misplaced your house or business keys? A locksmith can easily cut a new key if you have a spare or if you are worried someone else has access to your keys, we can change your locks.
When you move into a new apartment or you change your business location, you may need to change your locks for security reasons. Fitting a new lock will both ensure the security of your property and give you piece of mind.
Changing or Upgrading locks
Window and door locks sometimes must meet BS3621 standard for insurance reasons. To change and upgrade your locks to adhere to your insurance policy terms and condition, you need to fit British Standard 3621 Mortice Lock.
Types of Locks we Supply and Fit:
- Mortice Locks
- Insurance approved BS 3621 Mortice Dead Locks and Nightlatches
- Timber Door Locks
- Cylinder Locks
- UPVC Doors Locks
- Window Locks
- Multi-point Locking System
- Garage Door Locks
- Smart Locks
- Oval Locks
- Scandinavian Locks
Home Security Tips
Your windows and doors need to be fitted with the appropriate locking systems. To secure your apartment/flat/bungalow from break-in and intruders, and also for your peace of mind. Most home owners and renters think their houses are properly secured from burglary attacks, which is sadly not the case. The following tips can help you keep your house and family safe and secure.
- Wooden doors need BS3621 Mortice Deadlocks
- uPVC doors need mutli-point locking system secured with a Euro Cylinder
- Ground floor windows and doors should always be lockable
- Be aware of how many sets of keys are in circulation
- Change your locks when moving into a new property
Always check that your window and door locks are in place before going out or going to bed.
- Upgrade your Security Systems by installing alarms, cameras, and window sensors that will sound an alarm if your window or door is tampered with
- Make sure that all the hallways and staircases are brightly lit and replace burnt out bulbs immediately
- Keep your lawn and garden trimmed so they cannot be used as hiding places for intruders
- Never leave your keys under your doormats, flower pots or in any other transparent places
- Install police approved key safes in you want to keep keys external to the property
Why Choose Keychange Locksmiths?
At Key Change Locksmiths, we are proud of our dedication to customer service as both locksmiths and experts in security solutions, for residents of Brighton and all the surrounding areas. We are a family run business who have been in the locksmith industry for nearly a decade. Key Change Locksmiths are available 24-hours a day. We provide a speedy response to all lock related issues. You just need to make a phone call and we’ll be there no later than 30 minutes.
At Key Change Locksmiths, there’s not much we haven’t experienced, and our ultimate goal is to make correcting any challenging lock or key issue as smooth as possible. Our locksmith is fully DBS approved as are are any accompanying staff.
We use high precision tools to combine traditional and modern locksmith techniques, to replicate keys and locks fit for residential security systems. We will provide cost-effective solutions, so you don’t have to worry about your limited budget. Our locksmith is an accredited engineer. Our Locksmith can gain entry, repair, install and upgrade your locks quickly and with minimal fuss. So take advantage of our state-of-the-art services today!
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
Request a FREE Quote today
We offer free quotes, so let us know how we can be of service. The price we quote is the exact price we will deliver as long as the information provided is accurate. Pick up your phone and call us directly, you can also contact us through text, email, or visit our website for your convenience. No job is too small or too big for us!
Lock Brands We Service
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,
Areas we cover
- Master Locksmith in Old-Steine
- Master Locksmith in Ovingdean
- Master Locksmith in Patcham
- Master Locksmith in Portslade
- Master Locksmith in Preston-Village
- Master Locksmith in Prestonville
- Master Locksmith in Rottingdean
- Master Locksmith in Round-Hill
- Master Locksmith in Seven-Dials
- Master Locksmith in Stanmer