24-Hour Door and Lock Repair Specialists in Brighton
Are you worried that your current door isn’t strong enough to repel a burglar? Is your key stuck in the lock? Do you need the services of a professional door lock repair company in Brighton? Keychange Locksmiths offers a full door repair service that includes emergency locksmithing callout, door lock and key consultation, and repair and replacement of all door locks in your home.
With a combined experience of over 20 years, our locksmithing experts in Brighton provide emergency locksmith call out installation, maintenance and repairs of security locks. Our expert door specialists in Brighton will provide security solutions for your property.
Keychange Locksmith upgrade your locks for insurance purposes. We replace worn hinges, provide materials and have the locksmithing tools for the job. Our locksmith specialists also recommend the best door security systems for your home, including locks, heavy doors, digital access systems, alarms and much more.
Our 24 X 7 Locksmith services include
- 24 Hours
- Genuine local locksmith
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Certified and accredited
- Member of GCLS
- British Standard BS3621 Locks
- Upvc doors and windows
- Smart locks
- Cylinder locks
- Mortice locks
- High security locks
- Multi point locking systems
- Locked Out
- New Lock Installations
- Keys broken in lock
- Non destructive method
- Lost of Stolen Keys
- Gate & Garage Locks
- Keys left Inside
When Do You Need a Door Lock Repair?
Traditional Door Locks
The lock doesn’t latch properly – This occurs when the strike plate and latch are out of alignment. It is also possible the door has shrunk, preventing the latch from reaching the strike plate.
The doorknob is loose – Doorknobs become loose as they age. There are various methods of tightening a loose doorknob. Our expert locksmith determines the best method to repair the knob. The knob is replaced if the spindle is worn.
Door works slowly or is frozen – During winter, it’s easy for external doors to freeze. Interior doors get dirty and eventually, all doors wear or break.
Key won’t fully turn in the lock – The lock is faulty or there is a misalignment if the key goes in but doesn’t turn. This happens when the lock is glued, worn or faulty. It also happens when something is blocking the keyhole or a cheap lock was fitted.
The door won’t shut close – This occurs when the door trim rubber is not sitting properly or the strike receiver was not adjusted correctly.
The door lock is damaged – If you notice the door handle is floppy when lifting, the lock mechanism is also faulty. It also happens when the key won’t work. This is a sign of a worn or faulty euro cylinder lock.
Broken key in the door – A broken key in a lock affects other facets of your home security. Avoid the temptation to try and crack the door on your own. With enough force, you could damage your door lock and cause irreparable damage.
Smart Door Lock
Physical weariness – This occurs when the latch is misaligned in the electric striker. Problems with physical materials such as damp, rust and extreme weather temperatures also belong in this group.
Electronic malfunction – Major problems here include issues with software, inadequate power supply and low-quality cables.
Failure to release – Issues here are mostly associated with a power source. It also occurs when the door is not properly hung or the door frame gets twisted, warped, worn out or bowed.
How Keychange Locksmiths Solves Door Problems
If your key is stuck in the lock, don’t try to pick the lock on your own with a rack, tension wrench or pick. Some people opt for sharp objects such as a bobby pin. If you damage the door, you spend more money on a new door set.
Call Keychange Locksmiths in Brighton to help. Our professional locksmiths have the required tools to unlock any door without damaging the lock or components. We work faster than amateurs. That’s an advantage you only enjoy with professional locksmiths. If the key won’t turn in the lock, our friendly locksmiths in Brighton help you open the door.
We’ll also replace the lock set and fit it with new, secure keys. In a situation where the key goes in but won’t open, we’ll provide a new door alignment or multipoint locking system for you. For damaged UPVC doors, our Brighton Locksmiths repair or replace a range of door lock mechanisms on site. Where the lock is damaged from wear and tear, we’ll recommend a new secured lock for your home or business premises. The lock we provide include the latest door security features such as anti-pick, bump, snap, and drill locks.
- Door Repair in Brighton
- Door reinforcement in Brighton
- Door Closer Installation in Brighton
- Door Boarding Up in Brighton
- Door chains Installation in Brighton
- Door bolts & bars Installation in Brighton
- Door Adjustment & Realignment in Brighton
- Multipoint Door Handles Installation in Brighton
- Digital Door Viewers Installation in Brighton
- Emergency Entry in Brighton
- Non Destructive Entry in Brighton
What type of Door Locks Do We Repair?
A door lock could become difficult to use if it’s not properly maintained. Keychange Locksmiths services and repairs most faulty locks in your home. Replacement is usually the last option where all techniques have failed. Locks we repair include
- UPVC doors
- Commercial doors
- Fire exits
- Shed doors
- Wooden doors
- Sliding patio doors
- Internal doors
- French doors
- Garage doors
- And more
If you’re unsure whether your dock look needs a repair or replacement, please contact us today.
Arrange Your Door Lock Repair
We offer 24-hour emergency locksmith service within all areas in Brighton. Whether your key won’t turn or the door is frozen, our efficient locksmiths are a phone call away. We also provide security upgrades to fortify your home against break-ins and burglary attacks.
Keychange Locksmiths are skilled in lock installation and repair for windows and conservatories. We replace hinges, cylinders and handles. We also alter doors to make it self-locking and include new features such as anti-bump, anti-snap and anti-pick cylinders.
Our Door Lock Repair Services
Residential Lock Repair & Installation
A trained and certified Keychange Locksmith professionally installs your lock. Our mobile locksmiths are fast. We conduct an exhaustive background check to ensure you’re in good hands when you choose Keychange Locksmiths. Trust us for all your home door security needs.
Commercial Lock Repair Services
As a leading Locksmith service in Brighton, we handle all lock repairs for small and large businesses alike. Our technicians are friendly, licensed and skilled to assist you with any commercial lock problems.
Other services we offer
- Replacement handles for doors and windows
- Lock repairs and replacement for UPVC doors and windows
- Door maintenance and realignment
- Insurance approved locks fitted to British Standards
- Lock replacement due to damaged locks or stolen keys
- Mobile key cutting
- Garage door repairs and new installations
- Repair of a faulty mechanism
- Fix broken locks on wooden doors and uPVC doors.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast and efficient resolution of your lock problem
- Friendly and professional locksmith services
- Arrival within 30 minutes of your call
- Over 20 years of combined locksmith experience
- Innovative equipment used to repair your window and door lock
- No call out fees
- Insurance approve locks with the British Standard Kite Mark
Lock Brands We Service
Hi again, everyone! Today I want to talk to you about the changing temperature (YAY, summer's here) and how that can, and invariably does, impact your uPVC & multipoint locking systems on doors & windows. So, as the temperature outside changes, metals,
Information about Brighton
- Key Change Locksmiths is proud to offer Door Repair services in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Key Change Locksmiths make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Key Change Locksmiths’s Door Repair service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Key Change Locksmiths in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Key Change Locksmiths’s Door Repair services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.
Areas we cover
- Master Locksmith in Kemptown
- Master Locksmith in Mile-Oak
- Master Locksmith in Montpelier
- Master Locksmith in Moulsecoomb
- Master Locksmith in New-England-Quarter
- Master Locksmith in North-Laine
- Master Locksmith in Old-Steine
- Master Locksmith in Ovingdean
- Master Locksmith in Patcham
- Master Locksmith in Portslade